Phone: (818) 219-2043
10909 Vanowen Street North Hollywood, CA 91605 Email
Share your Shotmaker moments
Send us your stories and photos to be displayed here on our website.
Other related sites:
Shotmaker Elite Camera Car
The Academy Award winning Shotmaker Elite combines a powerful yet smoooth running camera car with a ready to use crane in one hardworking vehicle. Take command of an Elite on your next production and discover why it's been called the most significant movie making tool in a generation!
Click image for larger view.
A crane arm that reaches a lens height of 23' (higher with risers).
The arm can rotate through 360 degrees without cable wrap-up, with the vehicle in motion or stationary.
- The center post which supports the arm can be hydraulically adjusted to compensate for camber in the road, keeping the camera horizontally level at all times.
- Three axle construction for maximum stability and safety and all wheels crab.
- Hydraulically operated front camera platform can be raised or lowered with the vehicle in motion or stationary.
- Vibration absorbing, total air suspension automatically corrects 15 times per second for chatter-free running shots.
- Using Shotmaker tow dollies, the Elite can tow up to three picture vehicles, or 6 motorcycles, at once from 11 hook-on points around the vehicle.
|Maximum lens height with arm forward||*23' 0"|
|Maximum lens height with arm to the side||*21' 6"|
|Maximum lens height with arm to the rear||*20' 6"|
|Maximum weight on arm||600lbs|
|Maximum lens height on front camera platform||*11' 6"|
|Maximum vertical arc of front camera platform||6' 0"|
|Maximum weight on front camera platform||800lbs|
|Vehicle length||23' 3"|
|Vehicle travelling weight||21,000lbs|
*All lens heights are with standard mounts.
Call for Rental Information (818) 219-2043 or Email Us