Phone: (818) 219-2043
10909 Vanowen Street North Hollywood, CA 91605 Email
Share your Shotmaker moments
Send us your stories and photos to be displayed here on our website.
Other related sites:
Shotmaker Elite Plus Camera Car
The Academy Award winning Elite camera car has been modified to meet the exacting demands of today's professional filmmaker.
Click image for larger view.
The new all-black Shotmaker Elite Plus features:
- A crane arm that reaches a lens height of 23' (higher with risers). The arm can rotate through 360 degrees without cable wrap-up, with the vehicle stationary or in motion.
- The center post which supports the arm can be hydraulically adjusted to compensate for camber in the road, keeping the camera horizontally level at all times.
- Hydraulically operated front camera platform can be raised or lowered with the vehicle stationary or in motion.
- Vibration absorbing, total air suspension automatically corrects 15 times per second for smooth-as-silk running shots.
- The Elite has 3 axles for maximum stability and safety.
- An onboard 200 amp AC generator is standard on every new Elite.
- Using Shotmaker tow dollies, the Elite can tow up to three picture vehicles, or 6 motorcycles, at once from 11 hook-on points around the vehicle.
- Work lights on the Elite make for eaiser night time wraps.
|Maximum lens height with arm forward||*23' 0"|
|Maximum lens height with arm to the side||*21' 6"|
|Maximum lens height with arm to the rear||*16' 6"|
|Maximum weight on arm||600lbs|
|Maximum lens height on front camera platform||*11' 6"|
|Maximum vertical arc of front camera platform||6' 0"|
|Maximum weight on front camera platform||800lbs|
|Vehicle length||23' 3"|
|Vehicle travelling weight||17,000lbs|
*All lens heights are with standard mounts.
Call for Rental Information (818) 219-2043 or Email Us